The Mercenary Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAffiliatesGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nat
Admin
Admin
Nat

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back. Empty
PostSubject: Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back.   Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Where the hell are you guys! Ewow is back on it's feet again, still few things to fix like loot tables but all spells have been fixed [except death pact, which it's either gonna be disabled or unlearned from all dks] .
If not in game, you guys better make the forums active again! Move your butts! :3 Where's the spirit

Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back. Mercenary
Back to top Go down
Adach
Admin
Admin
Adach

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back.   Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:39 pm

I agree Nat it would see a lot of the original members of the Mercs may have moved on to other things or even servers. To those people i wish them well to the remaining members it would seem some Council positions are open. If you think you got what it take to put the guild first and arent hot headed or a cry baby let Nat or myself know you interested and we will talk it over who the positions should go to. Not making any promises to anyone just stating we do need active and able Council Members.
Back to top Go down
jambelig
Council
Council

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back.   Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:40 pm

sup...someone tel me if someone saw natio,amor/leyto,sorrow,cheef/allura or suffer/revengee online...also is dekoy, badass and their fellow goons are back (i hope not Twisted Evil )?
Back to top Go down
Nat
Admin
Admin
Nat

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back.   Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:09 am

Nu uh. Sorrow pops once or twice on the staff forums and maybe once in a blue moon ingame as far as i know none of the others are showing up. =]
Back to top Go down
jambelig
Council
Council

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back.   Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:39 am

sorrow already destroyed his past opponents, maybe he would show up if natio and I showed up..which is impossible cause i dont know where natio is right now..
Back to top Go down
bodz
Proby
Proby

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back.   Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:54 pm

jambelig wrote:
sup...someone tel me if someone saw natio,amor/leyto,sorrow,cheef/allura or suffer/revengee online...also is dekoy, badass and their fellow goons are back (i hope not Twisted Evil )?

Sup.

Natio - Left EWOW, not been on in a while, nor on msn
amor - left ewow - or is just really unactive
sorrow - vanished.
allura - left ewow i think
Suffer - comes back every 2months or so.. think he's gonna come back when ewow update to 3.2.x
Dekoy/Sean - Quit EWOW, and Quit WoW
Badass/Andy - Moved, and is studying in Uni. So he's vanished.
Back to top Go down
http://bodz.netne.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back.   Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercenary Is BACK! But it can only be great with it's Councils back.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mercenary Guild :: Forums :: Guild Chat Room-
Jump to: