The Mercenary Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAffiliatesGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jambelig
Council
Council

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-14

lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer Empty
PostSubject: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:36 pm

this would happen to a very ambitous tank who cares about himself and dont give a fuck about his teamates and serious healing:
lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer WoWScrnShot_051308_074853

OHH shit very strong in tbc

lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer WoWScrnShot_051308_084452

ohh shit epic fail

one reason why u need reliable guildmates to avoid WIPE
Back to top Go down
Badax
Proby
Proby
Badax

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:47 pm

lol i can get to 30k without last stand, but for TBC gear i guess its kinda cool
Back to top Go down
jambelig
Council
Council

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 pm

look at lello man he still a noob that time lmao that was like months after oldfire
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Council
Council
Mandos

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 am

jab checkin' ole screenshots eh... Razz

i missed those days, with those "accidents" lol!
Back to top Go down
jambelig
Council
Council

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Mandos wrote:
jab checkin' ole screenshots eh... Razz

i missed those days, with those "accidents" lol!

WTF dude your still alive lol! ....that SS was 1year before i met u lmao Basketball it was months after oldfire..its really OLD i still have suck stats that time.. 35%dodge,30%block,28%parry
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Council
Council
Mandos

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:11 pm

jambelig wrote:
35%dodge,30%block,28%parry

über tank lol

still goin on to summer school... i travelled much in spring, now i am paying for it with "very hot" weather bounce
Back to top Go down
jambelig
Council
Council

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:22 pm

LOL heres my old one i cant find the final stats SS but here's a nearly uber one:
lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer WoWScrnShot_110108_042942

with the gm buffs, i reached 50.79dodge if i change 2 def gems to dodge gem ill reach 50.32%unbuffed, if i changed all gems to dodge and decrease block and parry ill reach 52.01%unbuffed(nondonor). But wtf amor reached 55.something% (unbuffed) idk his tricks but that dude always had 2% more dodge than me i mean its ALWAYS....(and wer both human)... our chars was made for like 2week discrepancy...idk how did that happen...
Back to top Go down
jambelig
Council
Council

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 pm

LOl those days i usually left my tank afk LMAO and dps with other alts, i remember i soled illidan once with one (core)t2 druid and some pots for myself we killed him lmao also i remember theres one merc raid zeithar healed me for like 10times only on the whole winterchill fight.
dodge ftw. But on wotlk i prefer paladin blocker... those fuckers are too op...i did soloed saphiron with raid wiped
lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer WoWScrnShot_041009_003740

LMAO

fun memories of raiding lmao its nice to reminice
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Council
Council
Mandos

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 am

check guild chat out;

"get gm adach"

poor mick lol!
Back to top Go down
Nat
Admin
Admin
Nat

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:44 pm

Ah man.. those days are never gonna come back!
Even if the server gets running properly... We will be needing all our Councils back =D

~Nat
Back to top Go down
jambelig
Council
Council

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 pm

impossible for all to comeback, everyones done with that server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer   lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lessons:TAnking without a serious healaer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mercenary Guild :: Forums :: Guild Chat Room-
Jump to: