The Mercenary Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAffiliatesGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Noobs   Noobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:32 am

You know what? I love it when new people start. It seems to make me want to play more. Especially when the new guy's and girl's are on when Im on. They look at Wow with new eyes and sometimes have great ideas. And their funny to watch PvP. Lets give it up to the Newbies! 3 cheer's!
Back to top Go down
https://merc.forumotion.com

Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noobs   Noobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:18 am

Well they are funn to watch Razz Thats right. And if you are the opposit faction you just dont have hearth to kill them clown
Well remember when i meet some newbies whit my Shammy. I was about to kill one of thos bigg elites in IceCrown when a lvl 72 warrior tryed to kill me. I was lvl 79. Well he stood there for about 10 min and hitted on me. And i said in LFG that he should get away or i would kill him.
And he continued to hitt me. And when i started to hitt him he feared me and runned away xD

The annoying thing about neewbies is that they ask for everything. Maybe becouse they dont know better but still very annoying. ^^
But like you said Cheers For Newbies! ^^
Back to top Go down

Noobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mercenary Guild :: Forums :: Guild Chat Room-
Jump to: