The Mercenary Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAffiliatesGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?

Go down 
+2
jambelig
Amor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amor
Proby
Proby

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-16

How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? Empty
PostSubject: How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?   How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:01 am

That's the question wich everyone of us must ask himself, think is it enough?
And something new.That's my ideas for the guild.
-Lets try to find some people in the game.What's that mean?-alot of the skilled guys doesnt know how to work with Forums.Lets try to help them for that.
-Everyone in the guild MUST have proffesiones with which he could help for BETTER items in the GB.
-We gotta gave some respect to the new guys in the guild.Lets gave them a chanse to show theyre's skills in raid,guild working.
-We gotta find someone who can gave them a guild work,with which they can get a better rank in the guild and another stuff/goods.
-And final one.Lets gives them max 2 days to register theyre's asses here in this guild forum.The forum isnt for just 5-6 ppl whos going to be active.

Thank you for reading.My english maybe isnt best but I think you will get for what Im talking about.
have a nice day guys.

--------
Amor
Back to top Go down
jambelig
Council
Council

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?   How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Yah we need new roster hopefully naxx would be fixed pretty soon guild need hardcore raiders at diffrent timezone. The problem is majority of the roster have pacific timezone so the innovative solution i can sugest is:

1) I would allow people same with European timezone in the guild provided they would STILL go through the process
2) Divide the guild into two timezone depending on the raiders avaidability

Pacific/asia roster
Adach and family ( lol! )
jabe
nighterror
lavi and friends ( lol! )
flamzy
mandos
Hitmachine
Brokendream
Sorrow

European/US roster
Amor
mandos ( lol! proves to be an addict)
Giland ( if he is willing to but in as always)
Prish/sig
Foxbrothers ( lol! )
Hitmachine
Resse
Moonshade/ azshanemoon
Sorrow

* Since there have been a guild wipe I forgot the others
* This division is based from my observation of the time players usually log in
* The pacific roster is enough cause they got numerous alts to bring, the problem is the european roster 5man - 6man a 25 man (raid max) NAXX is too slow anyway its up to you amor to ask probably bepeeca and friends to join the roster
* This doesnt mean that you would raid with the team you belong to. It only means that these are the people whom you can see or avaidable to raid during your timezone

3) as of noob recruitment yes we would accept any noobs (unlike other immature guilds who hate noobs) Provided that they are willing to learn, were able to follow rules and NOT a bragger and a NOISY DICKHEAD!!
also got some skills/potential
*if you can send them to post an application form why not?

4) GODSPEED

5) im drunk excuse me for the wrongspellings, gramatical errors and illegal use of punctuations.

Last edited by jambelig on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got it all wrong)
Back to top Go down
Shamzor
Proby
Proby

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?   How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm

I'm in the European roster Wink I live in a country next to Amors
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Nat
Admin
Admin
Nat

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?   How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:56 am

affraid no comment on the thread xD
except 5) = ftw! :p
again can't wait to get back to game guys /kisses tc
Back to top Go down
Agustinx
Proby
Proby
Agustinx

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?   How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Guys pirish is on retail atm, so he will not come back soon, dont count with him xD, or at least that was he told me. And about that skilled ones chars, invite me Razz im agustinx :O, i did the apply stuff and read the rules, interesting forum btw.
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Council
Council
Mandos

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?   How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:25 am

n175u64 wrote:
Guys pirish is on retail atm, so he will not come back soon, dont count with him xD, or at least that was he told me. And about that skilled ones chars, invite me Razz im agustinx :O, i did the apply stuff and read the rules, interesting forum btw.

did u send your application form to us yet?
Back to top Go down
Agustinx
Proby
Proby
Agustinx

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?   How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Yep mandos i did Smile, i cant remember when, maybe 3 or 4 days. sorry for the late.
We have to fill this forums with Super posts or something Very Happy, i will do an effort. I hope to not break the god rules.
Back to top Go down
Mandos
Council
Council
Mandos

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?   How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:29 am

if u send ur application form, then theres no problem Smile soon, ur application will be discussed and decision will make. I hope u dont wait for it much =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?   How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How and what we're doing to get more skilled people in the guild?
Page 1 of 1