The Mercenary Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAffiliatesGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted Warlock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi All,
Joesiah is looking for a well geared PvP warlock for Arena. Let me know if you would like to make a team for Arena as well as gm 2 vs 2 events.
Back to top Go down
https://merc.forumotion.com
Amor
Proby
Proby

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:44 am

Admin wrote:
Hi All,
Joesiah is looking for a well geared PvP warlock for Arena. Let me know if you would like to make a team for Arena as well as gm 2 vs 2 events.
HuH what about the fear bug in arenas :O?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:39 am

Ok thanks for that but are you a warlock?
Back to top Go down
Nat
Admin
Admin
Nat

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Umm hey there.
Yes i have a warlock "Wickedness" but not geared yet =/ due to lack of guild raids. But i have other alts well geared and ready to help.
But if you insist for a Lock.. well then when it's well geared you'll know.. peace
Back to top Go down
Shamzor
Proby
Proby

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:45 pm

This may be necro posting...BUT...locks are seriously nerfed in wotlk...they cant survive in arena -.-' dont look for a lock xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Nat
Admin
Admin
Nat

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Shamzor wrote:
This may be necro posting...BUT...locks are seriously nerfed in wotlk...they cant survive in arena -.-' dont look for a lock xD

i believe he knows what he's asking for <_< !
am i right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Well i think going on abilities of both that a Mage and a Warlock on the same team would have to rule ass. Even if warlock just kept fearing everyone i can shoot their ass full of frost.
Back to top Go down
Nat
Admin
Admin
Nat

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:10 pm

I like the way you think =D
you should try it!
Back to top Go down
jambelig
Council
Council

Number of posts : 28

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:24 am

Hmm i played so much online games, i got tons of experience in pvp fights. Based on my experience no matter what class you are using, no matter how good you are, no matter how powerfull you can be if you dont trust your partner as you trust yourself its all useless.

here are my tips for a good team:
1) Find a parter which have same gameplay and attitude as you are
2) train together always
3) trust each other at all situations
4) have fun
5) pawns

cheers
Adach knows what pvp in in ragnarok, everyman is for himself apparently thats not the way in wow. But dota is much simmilar to wow, teamwork is the best and would pawn even the greatest players on the world. develop teamwork to a total equilibrium.

I want to partner with flamzy cause he is LAZY, i am LAZY = we once won a 2v2 from op dudes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanted Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Warlock   Wanted Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mercenary Guild :: Forums :: Guild Chat Room-
Jump to: